Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: To apply, visit https://ucollege.edu/employment.
Supports Student Life in a variety of tasks of organizing, filing, event planning, etc.
The Office Manager will assist in multiple areas of Student Life. By doing so our Student Life Department is more cohesive and productive.
Assist in coordinating the office needs of the Student Life areas, which include:
o Campus Health
o Campus Safety
o Residential Life
o Student Involvement
Tasks include but are not limited to:
o Student health issues / student health insurance
o Keeping appointments
o Scheduling rooms and food for events
o Keeping a filing/data system/database for all documentation of decisions
o Taking minutes for various meetings
o Student Orientations
o Student staff and schedule, for some areas of Student Life
o Registration, Class Elections, ASB Elections
o Worship Credit data management
• Read and route incoming mail
• Answer and screen office telephone calls, and arrange conference calls
• Coordinate Vice President’s schedule and make appointments
• Conduct research, compile and type statistical reports
• Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes.
• Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provide support and care to our international student population
• Facilitate the International Student Orientation
• Maintain deadlines for students
• Assist students in filing OPT applications
• Guide international students in finding tax filing services
• Report registration status, OPT status, and unreported status
• Guide students in processing international paperwork
o Attend training for International Student processing
• Strong student advocate
• Detail oriented and deadline driven
• Ability to foster a positive and productive work environment with the ability to lead, develop, empower, and motivate people and teams
• Attitude of servant leadership
• Innovative, strategic thinking skills with ability to implement goals
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and collaborative skills
• Proven experience in solving complex problems
• Strong listening skills
• Able to mediate difficult situations
• The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to maintain confidential information
Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred
Contact:Kim Canine3800 S. 48th St.,
Lincoln, NE email@example.com