Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Applicant must be a member of an SDA Church in good and regular standing
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Must be compassionate and confident, and be willing to assist students in encountering Jesus with the
aspiration to experience excellence.
• Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Must keep a positive attitude and control emotions.
• Must be able to take on many tasks at once and prioritize them by importance and relevance.
Experience: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits in Physical Education along with relevant experience in the subject area. Must have a thorough knowledge and be able to referee basketball, football and most of the sports played in New York City.
Contact:Viola ChapmanNortheastern Conference of SDA
115-50 Merrick Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11434
718-291-8006 Ext: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org