Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Demonstrate appropriate scholarly activity by attendance at scholarly and/or participation
in meetings/workshops/in-service training sessions.
• Attend and participate in professional societies and research, community involvement,
continued improvement in teaching, and engagement in further study where possible.
• Fulfill his/her committee advising; teach undergraduate and graduate classes
• Advise up to 40 graduate and undergraduate students
• Provide academic surroundings that lead to quality academic programs
• Have an active membership in at least one learned society
• Attend monthly department and faculty meetings.
• Participate on department committees that support faculty and student endeavors
• Facilitate the integration of faith and learning and promote harmonious development of
mind, body and spirit
• Serve on institutional committees and actively participate in university functions
Experience: Doctorate preferred; Masters accepted
• At least three years of previous teaching experience; college/university level experience
• Possess and exhibit strong Christian ethics
• Ability to maintain supportive climate; work as team player
• Ability to adapt to new situations and get along with others
• Must possess good time management and organizational skills
• Must have a strongly expressed commitment to Jesus Christ and the teachings of the SDA Church as evidenced by regular SDA Church membership
Contact:Employee ServicesInterested persons must submit employment documents
• Download the application in Google Chrome
• Open application in Adobe Reader
• Hit ‘Submit” button.
• You will receive an auto reply confirmation once Employee
Services has received your documents
• Copy of degree/transcripts
• Statement of Research/Teaching Interests
• 3 Letters of Recommendation