Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: The primary responsibilities of the Business to Business (B2B) Specialist are to coordinate and maintain the activities of generating Business to Business sales for Howell Mountain Enterprises’s current and future holdings (e.g. Ace Hardware, Howell Mountain Market, and the Copy Center), while building and maintaining customer relationships. This includes ensuring customer satisfaction, driving sales, building sales skills and product knowledge. Effective ability to maximize productivity and profitability by balancing sales and expenses, identifying sales opportunities and setting customer service standards. Must demonstrate knowledge of each business’s purpose and goals and have the skills to help associates achieve those goals. The B2B Specialist office will be in “The Supply Place” at the Ace Hardware and the Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the business sales and service conducted in that space. This position is also responsible for managerial oversite for the Copy Center, as we look to expand this business within the community and beyond. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations for Howell Mountain Enterprises.
Experience: • College/University degree with emphasis in Finance, Business Administration preferred
• Experience: Outside sales and marketing experience with retail programs, establishing relationships
and new accounts, and other promotional activities.
• Experience in a retail environment either in marketing, sales, or back office.
• Skills/Knowledge: Excellent quantitative and computer skills. Analytical and pricing knowledge with the
ability to conduct comparison analysis and make sound decisions
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent presentation and follow through skills
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the
needs of the business.
• Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu