Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Salary; Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
The Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing, and Communication provides leadership to the College in establishing and achieving enrollment goals, manages and integrates the college’s brand, collaborates with cabinet members in ensuring effective internal and external communication, and oversees a comprehensive enrollment and marketing plan strategy in accordance with the mission, values, and goals of the College.
· Vision: Establishes and implements a vision to effectively lead the Enrollment, Marketing and Communication Division of the College.
· Strategic: Creates the strategic direction for the Division, developing long and short-term strategies that will support the enrollment goals of the College.
· Staff Management: Supervises, evaluates and coaches a staff of more than one dozen enrollment and marketing professionals as well as a large student staff.
· Budget: Develops and monitors the fiscal enrollment and admissions budget to ensure the campuses achieve enrollment goals.
· Metrics: Monitors enrollment progress through key metrics. Develops analytics, metrics, and dashboards around key measures of effectiveness for the marketing and enrollment efforts. Communicates this information on a regular and appropriate schedule to President’s Cabinet.
· Plan: Develops and oversees the implementation and execution of an integrated marketing and recruitment plan in support of the College’s enrollment goals.
· Branding: Manages the image/branding of the institution’s programs and promotes them using a full range of marketing and promotional techniques and strategies, including, but not limited to, web/e-mail, publications, direct mail. Coordinates with the College Deans to determine best practices to promote the College’s programs.
· Marketing Breadth: Leads and manages marketing functions, internal and external communications, media and public relations, and special events in support of the institution’s strategic initiatives and enrollment goal. Manages social media outreach strategy by employing key outlets such as: Facebook, Twitter, and text messaging and engaging in new outlets as needed to ensure minimal cost per lead and cost per enrollment.
· Design: Manages editorial design, production, direction, and distribution of the Universities marketing materials (e.g., brochures, billboards, mailing pieces) and TV/Radio programming to ensure/promote integrity, compliance, relevance, and enrollment goals are achieved.
· Vendor Relationships: Manages vendor relationships including advertising agencies, PR firms, and printing vendors, etc. to ensure marketing spends/efforts are consistent with budget and ensures PUC receives the exposure it has purchased.
· Leads: Manages institutionally generated leads, buy strategy and return of invalid leads, to ensure maximum enrollment potential (i.e. lead distribution to ensure highest probability of success.
· Website: Manages the College website strategy, including enhancements, portal updates, online orientations, student testimonial postings and press release archives in support of enrollment and marketing efforts. Partners with academic departments and athletics to ensure high visibility.
· Compliance: Ensures the College remains in "good standing" (with respect to marketing materials and messages) with all state, accreditation, and federal regulatory bodies such as the Department of Labor, OSHA, etc. Ensures compliance with College policies, procedures, practices and philosophies.
· International Recruiting: Builds international recruitment and partnership programs that will target international students both domestically and outside the US.
· Community: Assists in promoting the College within the community in which we operate and within the communities where opportunities exist.
· Leadership: Possesses and coveys a positive, motivational and inspirational attitude to the admissions staff. Leads by example and maintains the Division’s collaborative culture and work ethic by providing a caring and supportive environment.
· Reports: Provides routine/timely operational reports to appropriate College executives. Cost per lead, cost per sale by lead source, conversion rates by lead source, student acquisition cost by lead source, etc.
· Liaison: Serves as an effective liaison with other departments on behalf of the President on issues of enrollment, marketing and communication.
· Collaboration: While the Vice President should be able to collaborate effectively with all individuals and departments at the College, he/she should be a very strong partner with the chief financial aid officer and the chief retention officer. Further, it should be noted that these positions might report to the Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communication in the future.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong communication skills
• Confident, driven, and a dynamic leader
• Innovative mindset with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of management and supervisory experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in higher education enrollment and marketing preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu