Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: JOB TITLE- Education Assessment Coordinator (Part-time 20hrs/Wk)
SUMMARY - Supports the Department of Education’s assessment efforts through the collection, analysis and reporting of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborates with state and NAD personnel to obtain educational data.
* Collect performance-based assessment data at the end of each semester from course instructors.
* Monitor current state and denominational regulatory practices and maintain all records required to certify and maintain accreditations.
* Inform and advise the faculty and staff of all relevant rules and guidelines set forth by governments and other regulatory bodies.
* Manage and analyze data; collect documentation related to assessment and accreditation.
VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE: https://wau.catsone.com/careers/9207-General/jobs/12626683-Education-Assessment-Coordinator?portal=
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Master's degree required. Educational research preferred.
Some doctoral studies work desired.
* Experience with state and denominational accreditation, licensure programs
* Significant knowledge and skill in analyzing data and preparing reports for state, federal and/or accrediting agencies.
Experience with Title I and/or Title II preferred.
Contact:Janette Neufville 7600 Flower Ave
Takoma Park, MD firstname.lastname@example.org