Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: POSITION SUMMARY -
Provides strategic direction and support for the Facilities Services department. Plans, directs and coordinates activities relating to the maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant including, building, grounds and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Applies a quality- and customer-oriented approach to leading the Facilities Services Department, implementing metrics to assess and improve operations and services.
* Provides managerial information by preparing regular activity and financial reports to the Executive Vice President for Finance or other officials.
* Coordinates with campus department heads, officials and employees to obtain information that can inform departmental strategic planning.
*Establishes and implements a building assessment and deferred maintenance program.
VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY HERE: https://wau.catsone.com/careers/9207-General/jobs/11537624-Executive-Director-of-Plant-Operations?portal=
Experience: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate field with major course-work in areas related to assignment; engineering architecture, administration or a related building construction field.
* At least 10 years of experience in plant operations in a similar-sized institution
* Experience working on a college or university campus preferred
* Plant Engineer certification preferred
* Architecture background preferred
Contact:Jeannie Wright7600 Flower Avenue
Takoma Park, MD firstname.lastname@example.org