Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Essential Functions
1. Handle all aspects of the academic bulletin project from planning and project management to editing, formatting, proofing and uploading to website.
2. Assist Registrar with veteran benefits, FERPA questions and new hire processing, NSC submissions/errors, registration/registration checklist, grade processing, graduation application review, PowerCampus error checking, updating the website, and other duties as assigned by the Director.
1. Attention to detail is critical for working with student records and the database (PowerCampus) as well as in the production of the academic bulletin.
2. Ability to comprehend and interpret academic documents and policy manuals.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and other employees.
4. This position requires an organized, independent self-starter who grasps information and processes quickly.
5. Ability to use computer software programs to manage academic records. Advanced Microsoft Office skills are preferred; intermediate skills required.
6. Familiarity with Google Docs is preferred.
7. Excellent grammar, spelling, and proof-reading skills required.
No supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Consideration of submitted materials will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Applicants should complete an application at https://ucollege.edu/employment/ and upload (as one document) cover letter, resume, and names and contact information of three references. Submission of materials by email as attached Word or PDF file is preferable.
Additional contact information:
Kim Hazelton, Director of Records/Registrar
3800 S. 48th St.
Lincoln, NE 68506
Experience: Special Requirement
Must have an expressed commitment to Jesus Christ, the teachings and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church; be a SDA church member in good and regular standing.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires sitting, standing, bending, and reaching. May require lifting up to 25 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines listed above and other office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, 20 to 25 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Contact:Kim Hazelton3800 S. 48th St.
Lincoln, NE firstname.lastname@example.org