Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
Under the supervision of the AVP of Enrollment, Marketing and Communication, this position is responsible for providing overall leadership, training, and supervision to the recruitment staff. Additionally, this position will collaborate with the AVP to develop enrollment strategies to meet enrollment goals, increase applicant conversion rates, and attract new market segments. This position will also cultivate strong relationships with Adventist Academies, Community Colleges, and other designated schools.
The director also serves as a senior admissions counselor. They will recruit new students to attend the college in accordance with the mission, goals, and policies of Pacific Union College.
• Supervision: Supervises and oversees the training and ongoing review of admissions counselors.
• CRM: Manages and reports on goals and performance within the CRM.
• Events: Works closely with the visit coordinator to create an excellent guest experience at major recruitment events.
• Staff/Faculty Collaboration: Works with appropriate faculty and staff to give recruitment training.
• Call Center: Manages the Telecounsel Program including call training, maintenance of program manual, development and execution of calling campaigns and overall productivity.
• High School/Community College Relationships: Build relationships with principals, registrars, teachers/professors, and counselors at targeted schools and colleges to boost awareness of PUC.
• Department Support: Supports the AVP in day-to-day office efforts of the enrollment staff with specific daily office staffing, general supervision, accountability, and support for office goals.
• Outreach: Assist in the implementation of all admissions/outreach efforts, including recruitment fairs, information sessions, and events.
• Marketing Strategies: Assists the AVP in implementing and evaluating marketing strategies for recruitment activities.
• PUC Knowledge: Maintains current knowledge on PUC’s academic programs, social activities, financial aid programs, and communicates information regularly to the admissions team and prospective students.
• Supervisory Responsibilities:
Provide leadership/oversight of admissions counselors.
Experience: Education: Bachelor degree in communications or marketing, or related degree/experience
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in college admissions and recruitment.
Language Skills: Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu