Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: JOB TITLE: Advancement Services Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Advancement/University Relations
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Development
* Responsible for assisting the Office of Advancement and University Relations in fulfilling the fundraising and stewardship activities of the institution. The Advancement Specialist will assist in planning and implementing fundraising and other related events, serve as the key point of contact with donors, and ensure the integrity of donor information, pledges and gifts.
* Under general direction, coordinates and conducts database mining that provides information to support and enhance decision-making. Interfacing with all members of the Office, he/she ensures timely and comprehensive data collection and input, performing data extraction, reporting and prospect research as required.
VIEW FULL JOB POSTING AND APPLY HERE: https://wau.catsone.com/careers/9207-General/jobs/12130331-Advancement-Services-Specialist?portal=
Experience: QUALIFICATIONS -
* EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree
* Three to five years of related experience, preferably in higher education or non-profit setting.
* Demonstrated hands-on approach and experience with databases, analysis, and reporting
- Superior command of English grammar and spelling.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking ability.
Contact:Tanya Sweeney7600 Flower Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912(301) firstname.lastname@example.org