Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: DEPARTMENT: Student Life
* REPORTS TO: VP Amy Ortiz-Moretta
* SALARY: $57,000
* DATE: Immediate opening
* POSITION DESCRIPTION -
This position was created to provide brief clinical interviews, assessments and interventions for university students presenting for services at the Counseling Center or those referred by faculty, staff, students or family members.
* The counselor screens emergent, urgent, and routine concerns and makes appropriate clinical decisions for treatment. Documents clinical information, keeps timely records, safeguards confidentiality of this information. Collaborates with faculty and staff concerning the continuity of care, client dispositions and referral options.
* DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
* Reports directly to the VP for Student Life.
* Creates a safe and welcoming space for students.
* Provides the highest level of confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND TO APPLY: https://wau.catsone.com/careers/9207-General/jobs/12482972-University-Campus-Counselor?portal=
Experience: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Master’s Degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, clinical/community psychology, clinical social work, or a related degree required.
* Maryland state license eligible
* At least two years counseling experience
* Christian worldview
* PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
* Practitioners with Maryland LCPC and LCSW-C credentials
* Must be able to perform all essential job duties as outlined in the job description.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintains updated professional certifications and continuing education requirements.
Contact:Human Resources7600 Flower Ave
Takoma Park, MD firstname.lastname@example.org