Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate:
Salary; Commensurate on degree and experience (plus denominational benefits based on qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, duties include:
• Teaching clinical nursing courses to undergraduate students, to include both theoretical and clinical instruction
• Evaluating and grading student work
• Observing and evaluating student performance in lab, clinical, and simulation settings
• Assessing course and major student learning outcomes
• Maintaining and distributing timely student grade reports
• Planning and updating course materials and methods of instruction
• Keeping regular office hours for advising students
• Advising/mentoring students on academic and career-related issues
• Keeping abreast of developments in nursing content area, and best practices in learning and instruction
• Participating in department activities/events; and
• Participating in the campus governance structure
Experience: Minimum Qualifications:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing
• All other qualifications equal, preference to a candidate with an earned doctorate degree in nursing or a related field
• Current, unencumbered California RN license by expected start date
• At least one (1) year of direct patient care experience in the designated area of expertise within the previous five (5) years.
• Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience in a professional nursing program or completion of a post-baccalaureate course that includes practice in teaching registered nursing.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu