Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: We are building a dynamic team of educators with the passion for Adventist education and the philosophy that every child can learn. The Mission of Mile High Academy is to provide an excellent Christ centered education that empowers young people to excel. While this is our mission we have some very specific goals
• MHA will be the catalyst to experience and share Jesus with everyone
• Each teacher will be committed to helping foster our CHERISH Core Values in our community (Christ Centered Living, Honor, Exploration, Responsibility, Integrity, Service and Heroism)
• Develop within each student a sense of service, personal integrity and responsibility for self, school, community, the nation and the world.
• MHA will have an average ACT score of 24 or greater
• Every student will graduate prepared academically and socially for success in College and the Work Place
• Every teacher will work from the 21st Century Framework
MHA is committed to a bold and innovative departure in hybrid or blended learning, using digital curriculum in the core subjects, integrated technology in instruction, engaging students in project-based learning activities, and promoting meaningful community service for all students.
MHA has recently purchased a new school property that opened in August of 2015. With state of the art technology, beautiful vistas and access to some of the most beautiful outdoors that God has created within 30 minutes of our school. Denver is a beautiful place to live, work and fulfill your life’s calling in the ministry of Education. We are committed to giving our students an experience with Jesus Christ daily while teaching them all about the world God has created and that we exist in as a people.
If you desire to be a part of a thriving ROCK STAR team then I would encourage you to contact and send your resume to the following individuals Diane Harris (Associate Superintendent) or Toakase Vunileva (Principal) with the following information:
1. Philopshy of Teaching – Do you believe that every child can learn? How have you facilitated this using your philosophy of teaching? No resume will be considered without this information.
Once we receive this information we will send you a complete job description and list of expectations before we contact you.
Our desire is that you find a place to serve where GOD has called you above all, and that you would be excited about a partnership with Mile High Academy.
Experience: Have a current SDA Teaching Certificate. All types of experiences can help develop a teacher, so please list all of your life changing encounters.
Contact:Toakase Vunileva1733 Dad Clark Drive Highlands Ranch CO email@example.com