Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Howell Mountain Enterprises- Managed by Pacific Union College
College Market Manager
Full Time Position
Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the College Market. Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others.
Experience: • Bachelors Degree or its equivalent
• 3 -5 years experience in a grocery with logistics and replenishment/merchandising skills and managing financials
• Demonstrated success in areas of leadership, judgement, energy, effective communication, problem solving.
• Demonstrated an understanding of all key operational and merchandising functions of a store
• Able to work well under stress
• General knowledge of all and deeper knowledge of many products in the store
• Skilled at reviewing and interpreting financial statements
• Demonstrates ability to identify problem or opportunity areas and establish action plans for improvement
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu