Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: • Serves as the chief executive and operational officer of the institution, leads in the development and implementation of the TAC Strategic Plan, and works closely and unitedly with the TAC officers and all faculty and staff in leading the institution to fulfill its mission
• Serves as the secretary of the Board, answers to and works closely with the Chairperson of the Board in all matters of governance, and prepares regular reports for the Board.
• Leads the operation and work of TAC in harmony with the policies, procedures and guidelines of the Board and General Conference policies, and collaborate with the fields of the church where TAC offers its programs.
• Maintains good relations with the broader community including the government Education Department to support the expectations of improving Higher Education in the Taiwan.
• Is the chairperson of the TAC Administrative Committee, general faculty meetings, and is responsible for setting up and assigning the members of institutional committees, after consultation with fellow officers.
• Takes a prominent role in the academic development of the institution in consultation with the VP Academic and the chairpersons of the academic departments.
• Together with the VP for Finance, prepares the annual budget and long-range financial plans for approval by the Board.
• Works closely with the Church pastor and other appointed church leaders to achieve the aims of the Spiritual Master Plan of TAC and to enhance the spiritual tone of the campus.
• Performs any other functions that may be assigned by the Board.
• Have an earned Doctoral degree
• Have a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and be a baptized, tithe-paying member of the Seventh-day Adventist church in good standing.
• Have the spiritual gifts of teaching, leadership, and administration, demonstrated in successful teaching and leadership experience in tertiary institution
• Have a proper understanding of the unity of the church, indicated in a teamwork spirit and commitment to the mission of the church worldwide.
• Be able to work with students and faculty from a variety of cultures and ethnic backgrounds, including fluency in English
• Five years of teaching and executive leadership experience in tertiary institution
• A record of academic engagement and publications
• Have ability to read and speak Chinese
Contact:Richard SabuinNorthern Asia Pacific Division
Sam Hee Plaza (5th Floor)
121, Gangseong-ro, Ilsanseo-gu
Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, 10386
Republic of Korea+82 31 email@example.com