Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Union College seeks a qualified, Seventh-day Adventist, OTA Academic Fieldwork Coordinator to develop, implement and maintain the fieldwork education program, fieldwork sites and student experiences for level I and level II fieldwork experiences in accordance with the fieldwork requirements of ACOTE standards C.1.0. This position will also include teaching responsibilities each semester. For further information, please visit https://www.ucollege.edu/faculty-openings.
- Minimum of an OTA degree with 3 years of clinical experience
- Willing to travel for public relations related to the program as well as to/from potential or established fieldwork sites as needed.
- Ability to use technology and software both in and outside of the classroom
- Motivated to be a member of a high performing team dedicated to excellent program quality and results.
- Desire to share the healing ministry of Christ and the profession of OT with students
- Baccalaureate degree or higher (Degree is not required to be in the field of OT.)
- Prior experience in being a Fieldwork Educator for OTA students
- AOTA Member
Contact:Cami J. Hollins, OTA Program Director3800 South 48th Street
Lincoln, NE firstname.lastname@example.org