Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Oversees the evaluation and admissions process for new undergraduate students, and grants admission according to the university’s policies. Responsible for admissions data management and customer service. Facilitates the university’s ability to enroll international students, including ensuring all government requirements are met. Works collaboratively with university representatives on admissions and recruiting efforts, stays current on the university’s programs, and maintains a keen understanding of higher education admissions trends and policies.
For more details and to complete WWU's on-line employment application, please visit: https://jobs.wallawalla.edu Please Note: WWU doesn't have a due date for applying, once position is filled, the job posting will be removed from WWU's website.
Experience: • Education: Minimum: Master’s degree in Education or related field. Preferred: Equivalent combination of education and experience in Admissions/Registrar.
• Years of experience: Five (5) to seven (7) years of successful leadership or teaching experience in secondary or higher education organizations. Registrar or data management preferred.
1. Manages the admissions budget, and adheres to yearly budget constraints. Provides detailed reports to the university’s management concerning expenditures upon request.
2. Adheres to the university’s policies for conduct, daily processes and risk management.
• Upholds WWU’s code of conduct and standards.
• Uses WWU’s timekeeping, data collecting and reporting systems.
• Abides by WWU’s risk management and safety policies.
3. Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel)
4. Must exhibit strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to (and interest for) processing detailed information on a daily basis.
5. Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple projects.
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word and Excel), and experience with database management.
7. Demonstrated ability to solve problems—ability to exercise good judgment, exhibit creativity, and work with others to develop solutions.
8. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with a clear ability to convey information positively and in a timely manner.
9. Flexibility a must—ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours and to handle unexpected requests.
Contact:Human ResourcesWalla Walla University
204 S College
College Place, WA email@example.com