Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
No jobs found. Please try another search query.
Description: Responsible for the daily operations of the nursing department
• Assign semester teaching load to faculty
• Ensuring that clinical contracts are up to date
• Participate in academic advisement and assign faculty
• Develop a plan for consistent use of the simulators
• Organize and update the faculty development program
• Manage the departmental budget
• Update and maintain policies for faculty and students in the nursing department
• Manage and oversee student course work, learning activities, discipline
• Collaborate with nursing faculty regarding faculty meeting, course work, student issues, clinical assignments, uses and care of simulators, overall management of the department
Experience: Doctoral Degree in Nursing • Must have at least five years’ experience as a registered nurse and 2 years’ experience in nursing leadership • Current licensure as a Registered Nurse • Effective communication, reasoning and negotiating skills
Contact:Hroffice@oakwood.eduInterested persons MUST SUBMIT EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL: application, resume and copy of diploma/copy of transcript to email@example.com. Please ensure that the position to which you are applying is placed in the subject line of the email. Applications are located online at www.oakwood.edu under Human Resources. All employment documents must be attached to the email. INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. You will receive an automatic reply upon receipt of your firstname.lastname@example.org