Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: North Aurora SDA School is a two teacher school that is looking to fill the lower grade teaching position - Grades 1 - 4
1. Provide a dynamic environment with emphasis on Christian living and effective learning.
2. Establish and maintain effective classroom organization and student behavior expectations.
3. Assume responsibility for professional self-improvement.
4. Participate in church and community activities.
5. Develop effective relationships and routinely communicate with parents, patrons, and colleagues.
6. Conduct parent-teacher conferences per policy and as needed.
7. Secure and maintain records required by the school administration and the IL Conference Office of Education.
8. Routinely uploads student academic information to the school information system and maintains records of student attendance with required supporting documentation.
9. Maintains a knowledge of ILC personnel policies and contractual requirements of instructional staff.
10. Participate in faculty meeting, other activities, and activities where applicable.
11. Implement the operational policies of the North American Division, LUCOE K-12 Code, the IL Conference Board of Education, and the local school board.
12. Cooperate with the administration with school marketing and recruitment activities.
13. Cooperate with the administration in caring for school property.
Experience: Education: BA, BS, MA, MS
NAD Basic, Standard or Professional in Elementary Education
Additional General Requirements
Must successfully pass fingerprint/ background check.
Valid Operators License and automobile
Contact:Ronald HuffIllinois Conference of Seventh - day Adventists
Superintendent of Education
Office of Education
619 Plainfield Road
Willowbrook IL email@example.com