Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
No jobs found. Please try another search query.
Description: Identifies and qualifies individual, corporate and foundation donor prospects. Uses a variety of external and database resources to conducts research and collects data. Facilitates and tracks the University’s donor cultivation and stewardship activities, to ensure a consistent pipeline of donor prospects consistent with the University’s fundraising priorities. Maintains accurate donor records and metrics, and provides consistent briefings and reports to Advancement staff as directed. Works collaboratively with University staff, and maintains a keen understanding of philanthropy research methods, metrics and trends.
For more details and to complete WWU's on-line employment application, please visit: https://jobs.wallawalla.edu Please Note: WWU doesn't have a due date for applying, once position is filled, the job posting will be removed from WWU's website. The resume due date of the NAD website is a place holder.
Experience: • Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related research- or communications-oriented field.
• Years of experience: Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in prospect research, fundraising, library research, or related field, preferably in a higher education environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• Demonstrated proficiency with database management (PeopleSoft preferred) and fundraising tools such as Raiser’s Edge.
• Must exhibit attention to detail and demonstrated ability to (and interest for) processing large amounts of detailed information on a daily basis.
• Strong organizational skills, including ability to create multi-step plans, monitor timelines and manage multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve problems—to exercise good judgment, exhibit creativity, and work with others to develop solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills with a demonstrated ability to convey information clearly and in a timely manner.
• Flexibility a must—ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours and to handle unexpected requests.
Contact:Human Resources204 S College Ave
College Place, WA email@example.com