Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate upon degree and experience
Provide organizational management of assigned residence hall. Directs and coordinates the residence hall life of Pacific Union College by performing the following duties personally or through the student residence hall assistants and desk workers. Creates a comfortable, supportive, spiritual environment for resident students that is conducive to learning and personal growth.
• Sets the tone for the implementation of a residential environment that is positive and engaging and challenges students’ growth.
• Oversees the community, programming, and initiatives within the residence halls.
• Leads in the development of a spiritual environment that encourages each student to have a personal relationship with God. Directs and assists in planning events that contribute to spiritual and emotional growth.
• Maintains a safe, secure, healthy, and positive living environment that enhances student development and learning.
• Supervises residence hall assistants and desk workers, providing ongoing training and development opportunities.
• Ensures compliance with relevant policies, procedures, professional standards, laws and national trends as applicable.
• Provides fiscal management for residence hall budget.
• Participates and contributes in broader Student Life programs, events, and initiatives.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Oversees the activities of the student residence hall assistants and desk workers.
Experience: Bachelor's degree and/or 1-3 years residence hall experience required. Master’s degree in student services, administration, or social service
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave, Angwin CA 94508707 965-6231HR@puc.edu