Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Union College seeks a full-time, 12 month, OTA faculty member who will be responsible for educational experiences and instruction in the classroom, community and online as appropriate within the OTA program. Faculty will also be involved with curriculum and course development and revision, community partner project supervision, student recruitment as well as coordination of office operations. For a detailed job description, please visit https://www.ucollege.edu/faculty-openings.
Experience: • Minimum of an MOT degree with 3 years of clinical experience
• Be current or able to obtain a Nebraska OT license
• Willing to travel for public relations related to the program as well as to/from potential or established fieldwork sites as needed.
• Ability to use technology and software both in and outside of the classroom
• Motivated to be a member of a high performing team dedicated to excellent program quality and results.
• The desire to share the healing ministry of Christ and the profession of OT with students
• An expressed commitment to Jesus Christ, the teachings, and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church; a Seventh-day Adventist church member in good and regular standing.
Contact:Cami Hollins, OTA Program Director 3800 South 48th Street
Lincoln, NE firstname.lastname@example.org