Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Ekamai International School is looking for an experienced and dynamic chemistry teacher to teach multiple sections of High School chemistry at the introductory and AP level starting in the 2018-2019 school year.
1. Teaching multiple sections of chemistry in the High School, including AP Chemistry
2. Taking a leadership role with respect to the chemistry curriculum and lab program
3. Managing the chemistry labs and storage spaces, which includes maintaining equipment, procuring supplies, managing chemical inventory, and establishing and enforcing safety
4. Serve as a Home Room teacher, participating in the character development of students and possible serve as a chemistry club sponsor
Experience: 1. An SDA qualified educator
2. A bachelor’s degree in chemistry is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
3. Experience teaching high school chemistry and AP Chemistry;
4. Knowledge of varied teaching strategies to differentiate learning
5. Fluency with a variety of technology tools to advance learning, including English fluency
6. Passion for subject matter and for working with young people
To apply, please send your cover letter to Mr. Kim as well as your resume/CV, a cover letter and a copy of university (undergraduate and graduate) authenticated transcripts and diplomas awarded to the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this position contact Mr. Tommy, High School Principal at email@example.com
Contact:Mr. KimEkamai International School of Seventh day Adventist
57 Ekamai 12 (Soi Charoenjai),
Sukhumvit 63. Klongton Nua, Vadhana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
+66 2 391 firstname.lastname@example.org