Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits based upon qualifications and experience)
Duties: The successful applicant will be able to conduct college courses for undergraduate students and demonstrate a love of teaching and a desire to help students enjoy learning within the field of Exercise Science.
* Teach classes within prescribed curriculum.
* Classes could include Physiology of Exercise, Kinesiology, Motor Learning, and a variety of activity classes depending on the interests and skills of the candidate.
* Organize and supervise the Pacific Union College Intramural Recreation program.
* Advise majors within the department.
* Participate in other departmental activities, such as colloquia, pre-vespers, and so on.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Use learning management systems to improve student learning * Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, staff, and student, in person, on paper, and electronically
* Practice collegiality
Experience: American Red Cross Lifeguarding and Water Safety certification would be viewed as desirable
Master's degree (M. A.) preferably Doctorate (Ph.D.) within the fields of Physical Education and research within the fields of Physiology of Exercise,Kinesiology, or Motor Learning.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave, Angwin, CA 94508707 965-6231Hparker@puc.edu