Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits based upon qualifications and experience)
• Assists with the overall management of the ITSS department including all areas: Client support, computer network, telecommunications, and Colleague/Webadvisor teams.
• Researches, recommends and implements global solutions to increase efficiency in the operation of the ITSS department.
• Manages help desk using existing software. Coordinates and supervises activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
• Works with client support, computer network, Telecommunications, and Colleague/Webadvisor staff to evaluate and prioritize incoming help desk tickets, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, programming, and other computer-related technologies.
• On-going communication with Director on how to improve workflow and efficiency. Conveys communication to all technicians and student workers.
Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a science career such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Business Administration.
• Proficient in Windows Hyper Virtualization, Clustering, Failover, Servers, SQL, DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, Office 265, IIS, Powershell, System Center Products, Exchange, Skype for Business, Remote Access, Remote Desktop Services, Licensing Server, etc.
• Unix/Linux, PacketFence, Palo Alto Firewalls, VPN, SMTP, ADFS, Polycom VoIP VVX Phones, all modern macOS Versions, macOS Server, Open Directory, Print Server, etc.
• Bash, Java, MATLAB, etc.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu