Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Duties: Installs, modifies, and makes repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users by performing the following duties. Assist in the telecommunications and computer networking areas as needed.
• Handles problem recognition, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
• Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software and operator problems.
• Provides updates, status and completion information to manager, helpdesk tracking system and or users, via voice mail, or in-person communication.
• Troubleshoots communication system to determine if problems are hardware or cabling. Assists with wiring operations as needed.
• First line of contact for WebAdvisor and CANVAS technical problems. Changes or assigns passwords for users, with problems in WebAdvisor and CANVAS, email, voice and phone-mail.
Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a science career such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Business Administration.
• Proficient in Windows and Mac OS. Proficient on multiple hardware platforms such as desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, cell phones, etc. Assist with multiple software packages both Windows and Macs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage details, complete, and monitor tasks in Information Technology systems.
• Must be collaborative and an effective team member and team builder.
• Ability to solve practical problems where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu