Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: The Business Manager oversees day-to-day operation of the main campus and its satellite campuses through coordination of marketing, recruitment, accreditation procedures, budget management, event planning, hiring, training, and personnel management and supervision.
For more details and to complete WWU's on-line employment application, please visit: https://jobs.wallawalla.edu Please Note: WWU doesn't have a due date for applying, once position is filled, the job posting will be removed from WWU's website. The resume due date of the NAD website is a place holder.
Experience: Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or a combination of 5 years’ experience in budgeting and management; Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
• Years of experience: 1-3 years, 3-5 years preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, publisher) TYPO3 for webpage content management, social media applications and adobe plus.
• Communication: Strong written, verbal and listening skills, including business writing and public speaking.
• Financial: Accounting, basic and technical math, and financial analysis for managing of a large departmental budget.
• Business management skills.
• Data analysis.
• Confidentiality, be able to manage confidential administrative information appropriately.
Contact:Human Resources204 S College Ave
College Place, WA 99324 email@example.com