Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: The Division of Business and Computer Science at Union College, a Seventh-day Adventist College located in Lincoln, NE, is seeking a part-time accounting/finance/management faculty to teach Business Finance, Principles of Accounting, Cost Accounting, Business Finance and Dynamics of Business as well as advise students and perform other appropriate duties as assigned by the division chair. For a full job description, please visit https://www.ucollege.edu/faculty-openings.
Experience: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
• MBA or masters in a related field from a regionally accredited institution
• Work experience that will enhance what is covered in classes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluency in English
• Proven record of establishing and achieving goals
• Strong desire to work as a full member of a team seeking excellent results
• Ability to use software at an appropriate level both in and out of the classroom
• Commitment to Jesus Christ and the teachings and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist church
• Prior teaching experience in college finance, accounting and management classes
Contact:Dr. Barry Forbes, Division Chair3800 South 48th Street
Lincoln, NE email@example.com