Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: • Demonstrate appropriate scholarly activity by attendance at scholarly and/or participation in meetings/workshops/in-service training sessions.
• Attend and participate in professional societies and research, community involvement, continued improvement in teaching, and engagement in further study where possible.
• Fulfill his/her committee advising; teach undergraduate and graduate classes
• Advise up to 40 graduate and undergraduate students
• Provide academic surroundings that lead to quality academic programs
• Have an active membership in at least one learned society
• Attend monthly department and faculty meetings.
• Participate on department committees that support faculty and student endeavors
• Facilitate the integration of faith and learning and promote harmonious development of mind, body and spirit
• Serve on institutional committees and actively participate in university functions
Experience: • Doctorate preferred; Masters accepted. Graduate degrees must be in the teaching field
• At least three years of previous teaching experience; college/university level experience preferred
• Possess and exhibit strong Christian ethics
• Ability to maintain supportive climate; work as team player
• Ability to adapt to new situations and get along with others
• Must possess good time management and organizational skills
Contact:Employee Services (email@example.com)Interested persons must submit employment documents by email: application, vita, statement of research and teaching interest, three letters of recommendation, copy of degree/copy of transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the position to which you are applying is placed in the subject line of the email. Applications are located on-line at www.oakwood.edu under Human Resources. All employment documents must be attached to email. Incomplete employment documents will not be reviewed. You will receive an automatic reply upon receipt of your email@example.com