Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Teach marketing and related courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Teaching marking and related courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels
• Periodic international travel and teaching may be required
• Assigned committees
• Research and publications
• Student advising
• Student internships and projects
• Possible consulting
Have an earned doctorate in marking and sufficient teaching experience in marketing at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Be actively engaged in research, service, student advising, and supervising student projects.
• Excellent computer application skills
• Ability and willingness to teach online courses
• Interact with students in an advisory role.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to embrace the diversity and cultures represented at Andrews University.
Physical abilities as needed to fulfill teaching responsibilities
Normal office and classroom environment
Evening and weekend (Sunday) courses may be required
Contact:Dr. Ben MaguadAndrews University
School of Business Administration
Chan Shun Hall
4185 E. Campus Circle Dr.
Berrien Springs, MI email@example.com