Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: JOB OPENING
The Ontario Conference is seeking a Superintendent/Director of Education to lead the Department of Education. The superintendent is responsible for the administrative and supervisory functions of the K-12 Educational program for all constituent schools.
• Provide direction, monitor and guide constituent schools in their development and improvement plans.
• Supervise and evaluate principals.
• Manage all aspects of school organization.
• Administer evaluation procedures for all schools.
• Recruit teachers, administrators, and other school personnel in cooperation with school boards and principals.
For more information regarding the available position, please email Lila Oliveira at email@example.com. Interested candidates may send their cover letter and resume to the email address above. Applications will be accepted until January 11, 2019. Only those individuals who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
• A Master’s degree in Education. An earned Ed.D. or Ph.D. in Education is preferable, with supporting courses in the fields of curriculum, supervision, and school administration.
• Additional qualifications in special education would be helpful.
• Must have a successful teaching experience in elementary/secondary schools.
• Have a Professional Denominational Credential with endorsement in elementary and secondary education, and an Ontario College of Teachers teaching certificate.
Contact:Lila Oliveira1110 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1H8905firstname.lastname@example.org