Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: St. Louis Unified SDA School has an opening for an upper grades teacher (grades 4-8) for the 2019-2020 academic year. Our school is located in St. Louis, Missouri, and currently has an enrollment of thirty-nine students
Experience: - Minimum Bachelor’s degree with NAD certification
- Dynamic educator who has experience working in a multi-grade setting & exercises classroom management techniques efficiently
- Communicates well with coworkers, administration, parents, and constituents
- Junior academy endorsements
- Foreign Language competency & instruction (a plus)
- Innovative educator interested in building a multi-cultural school community
-Willingness to implement extracurricular activities to enhance students’ learning
- Passionate educator committed to modeling Christ to students and encouraging a relationship with Jesus
- Proficiency working with computers, tablets, and other forms of instructional technology
- Applicant must be a Seventh-day Adventist member in good standing.
Please email the following materials to Kimberly Douglas at email@example.com: Cover letter, resume, copy of a daily lesson plan, and three professional references
Contact:Kimberly Douglas3301 Parallel Parkway
Kansas City, Kansas 66104(914)firstname.lastname@example.org