Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
No jobs found. Please try another search query.
• To lead and manage the Education Department.
• Direct and shape the curricula and teaching processes in the jurisdiction.
• Work with educational committees and advisory groups within the community and Government of Alberta, Alberta Education.
• Provide advice to teachers, school administrators and support staff.
• Provide training in the use of educational materials and techniques.
• Advise educators on how to comply with SDA and Provincial standards and requirements
• Work closely with local school boards to apply the Conference’s and Government’s rules and regulations.
• Work in harmony with the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada and the North American Division.
• Recognized as a leader in support of Adventist Education.
Office located at Alberta Conference Headquarters near the campuses of Burman University, Parkview Adventist Academy and College Heights Christian School located in Lacombe, Alberta
Experience: Education Requirements
• Must have an undergraduate degree in Education from a North American accredited university.
• Must have a master's degree in education administration or education leadership.
• Preference will be given to applicants with conference leadership experience or principal experience.
• Must have or be eligible for an Alberta Teaching License with the Leadership Quality Standard endorsement.
• Must have current SDA Certification and be eligible for an Administrator endorsement.
Only applicants that are Canadian Citizens or hold a Canadian Permanent Resident Card will be considered.
Contact:Vicky Ford5816 Highway 2A
Lacombe, AB T4L 2G54033425044 Ext email@example.com