Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and in regular standing. Applicants must be able to foster faith development in students at Bermuda Institute. The successful candidate will be expected to provide a recent Police background check and complete SCARS training in order to demonstrate that they may work in an organization involving children. Salary and benefits are based on the denominational wage scale and policy determinations operating in Bermuda.
Experience: • A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Art (graduate degree is a plus)
• Must have at least four years of teaching in grades K–12
• Be a skilled teacher able to use current and emerging technologies in learning and communicating with students
• Have great classroom management and excellent skills in relating to the students in a multi-grade setting.
• Possess the ability to foster positive relationships with students, parents, colleagues and outside agencies when required
• Be a team player desirous of participating in the growth of the school
• Be willing to perform homeroom, lunch and extra curricula duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen eye for details
• Be experienced in utilizing cutting edge technologies in a classroom setting
• Be a practicing Seventh-day Adventist who loves children and models Christianity, thereby upholding the faith and values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Contact:Ms. Rosemary TyrrellP. O. Box HM 1170
Hamilton HM EX