Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: • A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in English together with a teaching certificate (graduate degree is a plus)
• Must have at least four years of teaching English in the high school grades
• Must be proficient in the teaching of all aspects of English Language Arts thereby motivating students to love literature and poetry in ways that will always stick with them whilst at the same time, preparing students for the real world with applicable, real-life knowledge that allows them to explore their educational and professional dreams. He/She will also assist with the publication of the School’s Yearbook
• An ability to teach to AP levels is desirable.
Experience: • Be a skilled teacher able to use current and emerging technologies in learning and communicating with students
• Have great classroom management and excellent skills in relating to the students in a multi-grade setting.
• Possess the ability to foster positive relationships with students, parents, colleagues and outside agencies when required
• Be a team player desirous of participating in the growth of the school
• Be willing to perform homeroom, lunch and extra curricula duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen eye for details
• Be experienced in utilizing cutting edge technologies in a classroom setting
• Be a practicing Seventh-day Adventist who loves children and models Christianity, thereby upholding the faith and values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Contact:Ms. Rosemary TyrrellP. O. Box HM 1170
Hamilton HM EX