Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: • Master’s degree in Special Education with a concentration in Inclusion, Collaborative Consultation or a relevant concentration
• Five years’ experience in the high school grades teaching students with disabilities i.e. learning, emotional, social, behavioral, etc.
• Proficiency in developing and implementing annual IEP’s for students which include research based specialized instruction
• Proficiency in employing various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning together with a proven ability in using assistive technology
Experience: • Be a skilled teacher able to use current and emerging technologies in learning and communicating with students
• Have great classroom management and excellent skills in relating to the students in a multi-grade setting.
• Possess the ability to foster positive relationships with students, parents, colleagues and outside agencies when required
• Be a team player desirous of participating in the growth of the school
• Be willing to perform homeroom, lunch and extra curricula duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen eye for details
• Be experienced in utilizing cutting edge technologies in a classroom setting
• Be a practicing Seventh-day Adventist who loves children and models Christianity, thereby upholding the faith and values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Contact:Ms. Rosemary TyrrellP. O. Box HM 1170
Hamilton HM EX