Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Wage Rate: Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
In order to comply with requirements of the Nursing Program approval agency (CA Board of Registered Nursing) and the Nursing Program accreditation agency (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing), the Department Chair is a Registered Nurse who, by nature of advanced educational preparation and expertise in nursing education administration, assumes responsibility for directing and supervising the overall nursing education, health sciences, and emergency services programs and related activities of the Department of Nursing and Health Sciences. Through teaching, consultation, and research, he/she assists other nursing faculty members to achieve full individual potential through collaborative planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing education program.
Experience: • Doctorate in Nursing or related area from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum rank of Associate Professor.
• Minimum one year in the role of Board of Registered Nurses approved Assistant Director.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a management or administrative position in a professional program in nursing education or a related field.
• Minimum of three academic years’ experience in professional nursing education within the last ten years.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical practice as a Registered Nurse.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Current licensure in the State of California as professional Registered Nurse.
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu