Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Salary; Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
The Associate Academic Dean assists with the administration of the academic program at Pacific Union College. In cooperation with the Academic Dean, (s)he seeks ways to improve the quality of instruction and enhance the academic life of the campus. In the absence of the Academic Dean, the Associate Academic Dean acts as the Dean and on the Dean's behalf.
• Serves as a liaison with faculty and the Academic Dean's office.
• Assists the Academic Dean with faculty personnel issues.
• Represents the academic administration on a variety of committees
• Coordinates the academic portion of new student orientation.
• Arranges new faculty orientation.
• Arranges course evaluations.
• Coordinates advisor orientation and support.
• Serves as the Core Competency Assessment Coordinator.
• Serves as the Institutional Learning Outcome Assessment Coordinator.
Experience: • Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) or equivalent; or Master’s degree plus four to ten years related experience and/or training.
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Application Deadline: Upon receipt of qualified candidate
Contact:Human Resources1 Angwin Ave
Angwin, CA 94508707-965-6231HR@puc.edu