Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Ozark Adventist Academy is looking for a part-time Assistant Chaplain for the 2019-2020 school year. The preferred applicant will have a passion for leading young people to Christ and work with the campus Chaplain to implement campus religious programs.
Ozark Adventist Academy is a Christian co-educational college preparatory boarding school dedicated to educational excellence in a Christ-centered environment. Located in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas, this Seventh-day Adventist boarding high school offers a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. Our mission is to educate students to lead a life of significance by discovering a love for God, developing respect for self and others, and acquiring skills for active Christian living.
- Plan and carry out religious activities and programs
- Lead out in Sabbath School, church, vespers and other
- Modeling Christian leadership to students
- Supervise Campus Ministries student workers
- Mentor students into a growing relationship with Jesus
- Work in other areas as needed
- Enthusiastic about working with an active Campus Ministries
- Experience in working with young people
- Passionate in leading young people to Christ
- Working as a member of a school team
Contact:Mike Dale20997 Dawn Hill East Rd
Gentry, AR firstname.lastname@example.org