Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Leads the Positive Life Radio team and partners in ministry through broadcast and other communication methods, such as netcast, social media, and concerts. Holds up Jesus Christ, sharing Him while building long-lasting relationships with listeners and ministry partners. Guides the team to achieve success, evaluated by consideration of donor commitment, Arbitron data (listeners), broadcast value, and community impact.
For more details and to complete WWU's on-line employment application, please visit: wallawalla.edu/HR Please Note: WWU doesn't have a resume due date for applying, once the position is filled, the job posting will be removed from WWU's website. The resume due date on the NAD website is a place holder.
Experience: • Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Religion. Equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Years of experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience, 5-10 years of experience preferred.
Minimum: Basic Microsoft Suite programs, knowledge of audio editor, calendar scheduling software and a basic understanding of radio environment specialized software like music scheduling software, traffic software, and automation system software. Preferred: A practical hands-on knowledge and experience with the radio environment specialized software mentioned in the minimum.
• Assisting promotions director, guiding and approving projects (funding).
• Being present at events to encourage the team and to network with listeners and donors.
• Guiding the overall promotions effort to make sure it stays on track with the ministries mission/vision and core values.
• Possible on-air shift: not required, but if capable this is a major time commitment.
• Manager updates: spots that bring the listeners into the loop on things, motivating them, and sharing the many stories of changed lives with them.
• Putting out the need during on-air fundraisers: motivating listeners to consider donating to the ministry.
Contact:Human ResourcesWalla Walla University
204 S College Ave
College Place, WA email@example.com