Use search, ordering, and category filters to narrow job listings below.
View a listing's details for experience, requirements, and contact
Description: Leads the Positive Life Radio (PLR) team and partners in a Christ centered ministry through the production of a high quality broadcast and other communication methods such as online streaming, social media, and concerts. Shares Jesus Christ while building long-lasting relationships with listeners, ministry partners, and community members. Guides the PLR team to achieve a successful and fiscally solid ministry as evaluated by Nielsen data, listener loyalty, donor commitment, and community impact.
For more details and to complete WWU's on-line employment application, please visit: wallawalla.edu/HR
Please Note: WWU doesn't have a resume due date for applying, once the position is filled, the job posting will be removed from WWU's website. The resume due date on the NAD website is a place holder.
Experience: • Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Religion. Equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Years of experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience, 5-10 years of experience preferred.
Minimum: Basic Microsoft Suite programs, knowledge of audio editor, calendar scheduling software and a basic understanding of radio environment specialized software like music scheduling software, traffic software, and automation system software. Preferred: A practical hands-on knowledge and experience with the radio environment specialized software mentioned in the minimum.
• Assisting promotions director, guiding and approving projects (funding).
• Being present at events to encourage the team and to network with listeners and donors.
• Guiding the overall promotions effort to make sure it stays on track with the ministries mission/vision and core values.
• Possible on-air shift: not required, but if capable this is a major time commitment.
• Manager updates: spots that bring the listeners into the loop on things, motivating them, and sharing the many stories of changed lives with them.
• Putting out the need during on-air fundraisers: motivating listeners to consider donating to the ministry.
Contact:Human Resources204 S College Ave
College Place, WA firstname.lastname@example.org